drank Florence by Harney & Sons
My daughter helped me measure out the tea. :)

It’s good … certainly not the best chocolate tea I’ve tried (OK I admit it – I’m biased when it comes to chocolate tea).

I do like the hazelnut flavor though. Overall it is very smooth and creamy tasting. Delicious.

Cofftea

“My daughter helped me measure out the tea. :)” I love it!

LiberTEAS

I can’t hold a spoon at the moment… but… I can’t handle the bagged tea anymore… LOL

LENA

oh no, I hope your tea measuring hand is better soon!

yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

so what is the best chocolate tea you’ve tried?

LiberTEAS

It used to be my blend (Chocolate Rose Romance) BUT Della Terra Teas has a Dubble Chocolade that is amazing, and is at least as good as my Chocolate Rose Romance was.

Comments

Cofftea

“My daughter helped me measure out the tea. :)” I love it!

LENA

oh no, I hope your tea measuring hand is better soon!

yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

so what is the best chocolate tea you’ve tried?

I am obsessed with tea!