drank Rooibos Macadamia by SpecialTeas

I am finishing up the last of a sample that I had of this tea. I visited their website and it doesn’t look like they sell this one any longer, and that’s a shame because it’s really good! Sweet and nutty – I am not getting a lot of that woodsy flavor from the rooibos nor am I getting that funky artificial sweetener aftertaste … just a really tasty nutty treat! The only thing that might make this tastier is chocolate!

I wish they were still carrying this – I would love trying it mixed with my favorite banana chocolate rooibos (52teas) and see how that tastes – I’m betting it would be too yum for words!

Boiling 8 min or more