This is a very finely ground rooibos and spice blend – so finely ground, in fact, that it clogged up my smart brewing device. (I’d recommend using T-Sacs or something similar to brew this tisane)

I like the level of spices in this blend. It is nice and spicy.

What I don’t really care for though, is the addition of stevia to this blend. I would have preferred sweetening this myself with some honey or agave rather than having the stevia in it – I guess I’m kind of “old school” when it comes to chai because I feel like it should be sweetened with honey… I just like the way honey works with the spices in a chai.

Boiling 8 min or more