Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me this sampling. I haven’t tried it before!

This is a very unusual tasting tisane, and I’m not sure exactly yet what I really think about it… so I won’t rate it numerically until I am.

The wintergreen flavor makes this tea palatable, in my opinion. I am not particularly fond of hibiscus, and this blend is quite heavily laden with it, but the wintergreen with the hibiscus makes this a very unusual yet intriguing flavor. I can taste the woodsy note as well as the blueberry.

An interesting blend.

Edited to add: After the tea cooled to the point where I could drink it – I couldn’t. It really wasn’t very good… what demonstrated some promise in this tea was lost as the tea cooled off a bit. Not pleased with this one at all, and I couldn’t finish the cup.

Boiling 8 min or more
TeaEqualsBliss

I’m thinking I was overly generous with my 54 rating…lol…it’s was memorable but not for a good reason! LOL