drank Earl Grey Windamere by Chado

Oh wow! This is a really good Earl Grey!

When I first smelled the dry leaf, I was a little worried, because it smelled a bit perfume-y. But the flavor does not come off as perfume-y… floral, yes, a little, but not perfume-ish.

The citrus flavor is very nice here too. It blends well with the Oolong and Darjeeling teas… making this a smoother tasting Earl Grey. The vanilla might have a little to do with that too… although this definitely is not a typical Earl Grey with vanilla.

I’m liking this one a lot.

I do wish that I had read the description of this tea again, though, so that I could have brewed it the way I’d brew an Oolong (at a lower temp), rather than a black tea. Next time, I shall!

TeaEqualsBliss

I’ve never tried anything from Chado before!