Another sampling from TeaEqualsBliss – thank you!

I really wish this tea didn’t have hibiscus. I don’t really mind hibiscus in blends most of the time, but, I don’t like it when it’s the first flavor that I taste with the initial sip… it sort of turns me off on the cup.

Trying to move beyond the hibiscus, I can also taste the blueberries which have a nice, plump juicy flavor, and I can taste a gentle peach flavor as well – sweet and smooth.

This would be infinitely better without the hibiscus, though (or even just less hibiscus in the blend) – but it’s still decent tasting. Not my favorite from Talbott Teas though.

Boiling 8 min or more