I’m kind of on the fence about this tea, so I’m not going to give it a numeric rating just yet.

I like the idea behind this tea – because back before I discovered the joy of tea, I used to drink hot water with a squeeze of lemon and a drizzle of honey when I had a sore throat to help soothe it. This is kind of that same, soothing idea, but with some other ingredients to make it a little more interesting than a cup of hot water with lemon and honey.

It’s ok, but I can’t say I love this one. I will give it another chance in a few days or so and see if I like it better. It’s not bad… just not my favorite right now.

185 °F / 85 °C 8 min or more