drank Jasmine Green by Tea Forte

As a jasmine lover, I was a little surprised to see that this tea wasn’t yet on the website – I remedied that though!

(Thanks to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me this sample!)

The dry leaf has a very pleasant yet somewhat subtle jasmine aroma – The fragrance of the liquor becomes much softer almost to the point of being non-existent but not quite. I generally do prefer it when the liquor is a little more fragrant than this, but there is something about this aroma that is intoxicating, even though it’s quite subtle.

The flavor is so lovely. Sweet jasmine with a hint of sharpness (but in a good way). The Sencha is smooth and vegetal – slightly grassy but not too harsh. It has a very nice sweetness that makes me want to keep sipping and a beautiful feminine quality that makes this taste so luxurious and indulgent.