Thank you to Doulton for the opportunity to taste this tea!

I can taste a strong almond note from the marzipan, and thanks to the biscuit flavor it tastes like almond cookies! YUM!

A very pleasant sweetness and depth of flavor. This may just be my favorite “almond cookie” tea I’ve tasted yet!

-Jessica-

Ummmmm marzipan!!! Nom, nom, nom :-D

TeaEqualsBliss

Sounds interesting!

Stephanie

Yum, Biscuit and Marzipan! My two favorite flavors!

Comments

-Jessica-

Ummmmm marzipan!!! Nom, nom, nom :-D

TeaEqualsBliss

Sounds interesting!

Stephanie

Yum, Biscuit and Marzipan! My two favorite flavors!

I am obsessed with tea!