I need to brew some more tea for iced tea – and when I received this tea it screamed “ICED TEA!” to me. Since I hadn’t tried it at all, I thought I’d try a hot cuppa first, and then work on filling up my iced tea pitcher.

This has a very nice tropical flavor with a highlight on the citrus-y notes, and I can really taste the white tea here. Smooth, sweet, and fruity. YUMMY! The flavor is not so delicate that it will be lost when it chills either – it’s going to be amazing iced!

I am obsessed with tea!