drank Butterfly Tea by Design a Tea

I really like the combination of chamomile and lavender. While rooibos isn’t my favorite “tea” – it works pretty well in this blend. The woodsy flavor lends a nice depth of flavor to what would otherwise be a somewhat thin tasting tisane.

There is a nice floral flavor to this blend (I guess that’s not surprising). Sweet and very pleasant to sip, especially later in the evening. (like it is right now!)

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more
__Morgana__

Have you tried Yellow and Blue by Harney?

LiberTEAS

Morgana: No, I haven’t. Good?

Comments

__Morgana__

Have you tried Yellow and Blue by Harney?

LiberTEAS

Morgana: No, I haven’t. Good?

I am obsessed with tea!