drank Cherry Cola by 52teas

My order from My Sweet Honeybush arrived just a short time ago, I had to immediately brew some… this is one that I was really looking forward to trying because I really loved the Cherry Vanilla Cola from 52Teas and I’m hoping that Frank blended this one with similar finesse.

The aroma is very much like the fragrance (as I remember it) from the Cherry Vanilla Cola.

And yummmmmm! It tastes SO GOOD. It tastes very much like Cherry Coke. I don’t drink a lot of soda except when I happen to be eating out, and if the restaurant has Cherry Coke that is what I’ll choose.

This has a nice sweetness to it (although the flavor is greatly enhanced with a little bit of raw sugar) and the cherry and cola flavors work well with the honeybush. I don’t get a lot of the woodsy flavor that sometimes comes with honeybush – just a nice, sweet flavor.

I like this one… I like it a lot. And I’m betting this is going to be amazing iced!

Boiling 8 min or more
RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I think I need this one. I too prefer Cherry Coke if I happen to drink pop.

LiberTEAS

This is really good. I had my youngest daughter try it too, she really liked it also, although she did say that it didn’t really taste like cherry coke to her, it tasted like cherries and honey.

That’s good too. :-)

Janefan

sounds great! glad to hear it lives up to the name.

Kristin

You beat me to it. I’m hoping mine is at the Post Office and will come home with my husband Mike this evening!

TeaEqualsBliss

I will have to try this at some point! :) You and Kristin have me sold!

LiberTEAS

You’ll try it the next time I send you a box. LOL!

YAY!!!!
Woooot!

Kristin

@LiberTeas Ha, you are so nice. The 52teas bags look small to me and I have a hard time parting with any of the ones that I truly love. shifty eyes

LiberTEAS

Kristen: yes, but, even though I love these teas, I have so much tea that the truth is that there really is no way that I can consume all that I have all by myself before they’d expire. So, why not share a little with a friend? :)

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I think I need this one. I too prefer Cherry Coke if I happen to drink pop.

That’s good too. :-)

Janefan

sounds great! glad to hear it lives up to the name.

TeaEqualsBliss

I will have to try this at some point! :) You and Kristin have me sold!

LiberTEAS

You’ll try it the next time I send you a box. LOL!

YAY!!!!