After my horrid “Earl Grey” experience with my last cuppa, I decided to reach for something I was sure to enjoy. Even though I’ve not yet tried these particular jasmine pearls, I love jasmine pearls so I feel very confident I will like these.

Just for fun, I even got out one of my treasured (but seldom used) gaiwans.

Delicious. The jasmine is sweet, lovely and floral. Mellow and relaxing! The green tea tastes very spring-like to me – very fresh and lively, but at the same time quite soft.

This is what I expect from a jasmine pearl. And it delivered!

-Jessica-

looks like I will have to add these pearls to my list to try!

Comments

-Jessica-

looks like I will have to add these pearls to my list to try!

I am obsessed with tea!