drank Matcha Lychee by Teaopia

I haven’t had matcha since I fractured my hand, because I knew it would be painful to whisk. I think that for the most part that I’m healed, but there is still a little bit of pain in my wrist, which was evident to me when I whisked, but it didn’t hurt so much that I had to stop – a good thing.

I really like this matcha. The lychee fruit flavor tastes sweet and juicy, and is very pleasant with the sweet, vegetative flavor of the matcha. It’s almost too sweet, but not quite. Yummy! Would make a really nice alternative to dessert!

But it has been a long time since I’ve made matcha because this is quite a bit thinner than I usually make it… still good, but, next time I need to remember to add another scoop.

It feels good to hold my matcha bowl again!

Cofftea

You torture me! Welcome back to the world of matcha- we missed you!

TeaEqualsBliss

Sounds like an interesting one!

LiberTEAS

@TeaEqualsBliss: I have some of this for the next box for you too.

TeaEqualsBliss

LOL _ Thanks!!!! You’re the best!