drank Chocolate Malt by 52teas

Um… YUMMY!

This is so good. So good, in fact, that it is difficult to be typing about it because, it’s… yeah, it’s that good. I think I even like this better than Chelsea’s Chocolate Banana.

I can’t even talk about it because this is too ridiculously good.

Boiling 8 min or more
Tammy

I LOVE the choc. banana so um yeah—I’m going to go order some right now!

JacquelineM

Ooooh boy – 3 of my weaknesses – Chocolate, malt, and honeybush…

Cofftea

Haha! I hadda laugh @ your 1st line cuz my ex would say that right before exclaiming “Wow! That’s orgasmic!” :)

Kristin

Oh man, it kills me that this one has dairy in it!

TeaEqualsBliss

OMG! I am going to have to try it at some point! I’ve heard good things!

LiberTEAS

@TeaEqualsBliss – I don’t know if I have some of this packaged up for you or not, but if not, I’ll be sure to so that I can add it to the next box.

teehee…thanks! :)

Comments

Tammy

I LOVE the choc. banana so um yeah—I’m going to go order some right now!

JacquelineM

Ooooh boy – 3 of my weaknesses – Chocolate, malt, and honeybush…

Cofftea

Kristin

Oh man, it kills me that this one has dairy in it!

TeaEqualsBliss

OMG! I am going to have to try it at some point! I’ve heard good things!

LiberTEAS