It’s been while since I’ve brewed this one, so I thought it would be a good idea to find out if I still like it as much as I did the first time I brewed it. I decided to brew some for iced tea – and I’ve gotta say that I think I like it better hot than iced. The pear flavor seems to become a bit muted when it cools.

That’s not to say it isn’t tasty iced – because it is – but I’m getting a lot more of the spices and a lot less of the pear than I remember from my first cup of this.

Still enjoying it though…

TeaEqualsBliss

would LOVE to try this one! :)

LiberTEAS

This one I don’t have any left. I thought I had sent you some of it already. Sorry!

TeaEqualsBliss

No worries! You spoil me anyways! :)

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

would LOVE to try this one! :)

LiberTEAS

TeaEqualsBliss

No worries! You spoil me anyways! :)

I am obsessed with tea!