Oh this is lovely! The flavor is smooth, sweet and nutty. It has a nice buttery flavor to it. I am also getting that light floral note in the finish – it’s very delicate, but very pleasant.

I just realized that I steeped this too long (should only steep for 30 seconds for the first infusion), but, it is not at all bitter. The next time I brew it I will have to try it at 30 seconds and see what comes of it. As it is, I really like it when I brew it for a minute and a half.

LiberTEAS

The second infusion is quite nice also. I added an extra 30 seconds to the steep time. It is still lovely and sweet with honey-esque notes. I want to describe it using the term “honey roasted nuts” because it has honey, roast-y, and nutty notes to it. But it isn’t a heavy or thick flavor, it is very light. Even the buttery flavor is not a thick buttery note… It is light and refreshing, and even though I’m drinking it hot, and it is very warm right now, it doesn’t feel too warm because it has that crisp lightness to it that is very enjoyable.

TeaEqualsBliss

Oooooooo…can’t wait to try!

Comments

LiberTEAS

TeaEqualsBliss

Oooooooo…can’t wait to try!

I am obsessed with tea!