I’m not getting a lot of bergamot from this blend – I can definitely taste the peach flavor, though. The bergamot IS there… lingering in the background, but this is definitely not a typical Earl Grey – not the strong, ballsy bergamot kind of Earl Grey, anyway.

But it’s not a bad tasting tea either. I wouldn’t call it a peach flavored tea – more like a peach-y, citrus-y, flower-y kind of taste. Not quite bergamot, not quite peach… but definitely interesting!

TeaEqualsBliss

Ooooooo…sounds like I would like it…with the Peach, I mean!!!!

Cofftea

Oooh sounds delish!

LiberTEAS

As it cools a bit, I am getting more bergamot from it. It’s still a softer, gentler bergamot though. I like it, it’s definitely different.

KeenTeaThyme

I’ve got to try this out. I’m forever in a quest to find an Earl Grey blend I like, and this seems perfect. Thanks for the review – I’m on it! :)

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

Ooooooo…sounds like I would like it…with the Peach, I mean!!!!

Cofftea