Yummmmm… this is a very summer-y blend – perfect for iced tea.

The green tea is sweet, smooth and and mild – there is a hint of fresh “vegetation” but it is just-barely-there. The pineapple is juicy and sweet. I can taste a hint of lemon also, but, it is not a super-tart, puckery kind of lemon, it is very pleasant and accents the pineapple very nicely.

I really like this tropical blend. Very nice!

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA