drank Bleu Peacock by Mighty Leaf Tea

This is one that had been on my shopping list for a while, so I finally broke down and placed an order.

This is an enchanting Oolong tea. The dry leaf smells very floral. I can taste the jasmine notes in there. It has a smooth, rich mouthfeel although it’s not as rich as a typical green Oolong. A very pleasant floral flavor, however, the floral notes do mask some of the Oolong flavors.

It is a good tea if you’re looking for floral flavor, but as far as Oolong flavor – not so much. It is tasty, though.

LiberTEAS

The more I drink this, the more I like it. Toward the end of the cup, I noticed a sweet caramel-y note that was positively sublime! The second infusion is still floral but a bit more distinct in flavor… I can taste hints of lavender as well as the jasmine in there. Still not a lot on Oolong flavor, but, even so, it’s quite good, and deserves a higher rating than I gave it… so I shall increase it!

TeaEqualsBliss

I haven’t tried this one yet!!!

Ricky

A good tea is a memorable one and this one I do remember.

Comments

LiberTEAS

TeaEqualsBliss

I haven’t tried this one yet!!!

Ricky

A good tea is a memorable one and this one I do remember.

I am obsessed with tea!