drank English Tea No. 1 by Ahmad Tea

Starting my day with this (yes, I slept in this morning).

It is a bold, brisk tea, a good choice for the first tea of the day. It has a very rich, well rounded flavor, although it is almost on the verge of being bitter (it isn’t exactly bitter, but, there are hints of it that suggest that if I had brewed it a little longer it would have been bitter). Next time I brew it I will have to go for 2 1/2 minutes instead of the full 3 minutes and see how that works out.

But… I will say this, for a bagged tea – this one is not bad. It has a lot of gusto! A nice one to enjoy at breakfast, it is good with a little honey (or agave) and it would also be very nice with milk although I didn’t want that today. The bergamot is very distant in this, but not absent, and the flavor develops as I continue to sip.

It has a lot of depth. A very nice, rich tea. Good!

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA