Yesterday I brewed some of this for the fridge (in addition to enjoying a hot cuppa) – and am I glad I did! Today is quite a warm day, but, it sure is nice inside with a cold glass of this tea!

this makes a very nice iced tea – the flavors do mute slightly though vs. the hot cuppa. It is very refreshing, however, and really hits the spot. The pineapple is sweet and juicy (just softer) and the lemon seems to stand out a bit more than it did yesterday because of the softer pineapple taste.

I am obsessed with tea!