drank Bi Luo Chun by Teahouse Kuan Yin

Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending this my way!

I recently learned that Teahouse Kuan Yin is in Seattle – I think I may just have to go there and check them out someday soon!

This is very lovely. A very nice buttery flavor to it. Smooth and rich. SWEET! Oh-so-pleasant.

I’m just going to sit here and not say anything more… it might ruin the moment!

The Tea Valley Company

Bi Luo Chun certainly caught me off guard the first time I drank it because the flavor was so distinct and powerful; it is not something you expect from a light color green tea.

Comments

The Tea Valley Company

I am obsessed with tea!