I brewed some of this yesterday for iced tea today.

This is A-MAZ-ING iced! So much so that I think I will even increase my numeric rating for it. The fruit flavors really come into their own when it’s chilled, it is refreshing, and fruity, but not so much that it becomes like a tropical fruit punch.

Light and lovely. I love it!

Angrboda

I agree completely. It’s one of the very few teas that I think is also good on ice and that says a lot. :) Extremely picky Ang is extremely picky!

Comments

Angrboda

I am obsessed with tea!