drank Red Peony Rosettes by Teany

My second infusion of this rosette. Still very flavorful, it is a little smoother in flavor this time around. That might also have something to do with the fact that the pastry-esque flavor inspired me to reach for the last of my cuccidata. Eating the cookie with the tea brought out some of the smoky qualities (although they weren’t strong) in the flavor with the first infusion, and is bringing out some of the baked-sweetness in this infusion. The smoky qualities are softer in this infusion – still there, just softer.

I’m liking this a lot… and I am thinking maybe I should order more cuccidata to go with the other rosettes! haha!

TeaEqualsBliss