I’m not sure why I reached for this tonight, but, I’m glad I did, because it’s so good. Even better than I’m remembering from the last time I had it. I guess if I were to change anything about it, I’d want more chocolate… perhaps? But then, I always want more chocolate. haha!

The cheesecake flavor offers a nice smoothness to the spice. Very high on the YUM factor tonight! I think I might even give it a couple more points on the rating!

Cofftea

I DESPERATELY want to like this… but non of the flavors are strong (or really even evident) for me… even at a 5 min steep… :(

Comments

Cofftea

I am obsessed with tea!