I purchased this tea some time ago, but, as I’ve often said – I have so many teas in my possession that I haven’t yet tried! No time like the present to give this one a try.

The leaves are beautifully golden… and they brew a deep gold/brown liquor that is absolutely delightful to the tongue. Everything I love about a Yunnan is in this tea – Sweet with a hint of peppery spice, smooth… and absolutely delicious.

Oh so pleasant.

TeaEqualsBliss

Have any left!? LOL

LiberTEAS

Yep, I sure do… and will be sending some to you in the next package which should be ready soon!

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

Have any left!? LOL