drank Pi Lo Chun by Drink T

The dry leaf has a strong vegetative scent with a subtle hint of flower. The brewed liquor is much softer.

Very light in flavor – fruit-like, sweet, and very yummy. Even though it smells strongly of vegetable, there is very little suggestion of it in the flavor… it’s there… but it hits just at the start of the sip and is quickly washed away by the sweet fruity notes. Astringency is faint but the palate feels very fresh and clean in the finish.

I like this one a lot.