Thank you to Rachel for sending me a sampling of this one. This is one that I’m sad to see has been discontinued… I like it. The almond flavor is a little “fake” – but it’s not really a bad fake – I guess the best way I can describe it is that it reminds me a bit of almond extract rather than actual almonds. But… I like almond extract, so I’m liking this.

I taste the “toasted” the “almonds” and the “creme” in this blend, and what I think I might like best about it is that I can’t really taste the funky black tea base. I can taste black tea, but not the Adagio black tea which tastes really off to me.

This is really quite yummy!

Cofftea

I have never seen this on their website and I’ve been a customer of Adagio for 2 years. That must be some insanely old tea.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Actually this is a signature blend I created and it isn’t nearly that old. Maybe about 6 months from the time I ordered it and not since I created it. Not to mention i started creating blends back in July 2009. Nevertheless, I deleted from my blends because it wasn’t that popular and I wanted to make others that may have been better sellers. You are only limited to 25 blends so as a result I had to make room. If you feel like you want to order it I can make it again for you to order, I saved the formula just let me know. I am so glad you enjoyed it. :-)

Cofftea

Ah ok Rachel, The name sounded like a Signature Blend, but since LiberTEAS used the word “discontinued”, I got confused lol. Adagio has been discontinuing teas that are simply shown as being sold out, but I should have actually thought about it lol.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

No biggy :-) so have you received your box of tea goodness I bought for you from 52Teas?

Cofftea

Oh no. It takes ages (normally) for me to get things from them. It’s either 4 days or 2 weeks lol.

Yikes! Just curious :-)

Cofftea

Oh don’t worry, you will be the very first one to know!:)

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Sounds good I can’t wait to find out what you got.

Comments

Cofftea

Yikes! Just curious :-)

Cofftea

Oh don’t worry, you will be the very first one to know!:)

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Sounds good I can’t wait to find out what you got.

I am obsessed with tea!