drank French Lemon Ginger by Art of Tea

I received this as a free sample when I placed an order with Art of Tea – their samples are quite generous!

This is really very tasty. The lemon is the most prominent, but it isn’t a super-tart, pucker-ish lemon, it’s smooth and juicy. The ginger seems to soften the tartness a bit, and adds just a little peppery pick-up to the cup. It’s not overwhelmingly ginger, it’s not too sour… it’s just very refreshing!

I like it!

Boiling 8 min or more

Sounds interesting!

LiberTEAS

got some coming your way in a day or two.

Thanks girlie!!!!

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

Sounds interesting!

LiberTEAS

got some coming your way in a day or two.

Thanks girlie!!!!