drank Chocolate Chai by Indonique

Yum… Chai Latte Time!

Yep, I even warmed up the milk and frothed it.

This is really nice. A pleasing balance of chocolate (rich and delish!) spice (strong but not super spicy) and tea (brisk and strong enough to hold its own with the other powerful flavors). I will have to try this without the milk sometime and see how it is – but it is EXTRAORDINARILY good with the milk. yummy nom nom nom!

TeaEqualsBliss

still looking for THE Chocolate Chai ‘for me’…perhaps this is it/…

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

still looking for THE Chocolate Chai ‘for me’…perhaps this is it/…

I am obsessed with tea!