The scent is unmistakably pumpkin and it is especially evident in the dry leaf. The liquor still has the pumpkin aroma but when combined with the scent of the brewed black tea it smells a bit different…

The flavor is pumpkin-ish however it doesn’t taste authentic to me. Like artificial pumpkin flavor. It doesn’t taste bad, exactly… but, it isn’t the tastiest pumpkin tea I’ve encountered, either.

So I decided to get out the frother and turn this into a latte-treat, and it tastes so much better this way.

Jillian

As a latté it’s probably a lot like those Pumpkin Spice Lattés they serve at Starbucks in the fall. :D

mpierce87

Oooh, Pumpkin Spice Latte…I can’t wait until the seasonal drinks come in, I’ll have to make a special trip to Starbucks for one of those!

Comments

Jillian

mpierce87