Ohhhhh…Long!

The aroma presents a light citrus note, a little bit of flower, and a little bit of vegetal…

The flavor is softly vegetative, not grassy or an obvious vegetable flavor, just a little vegetative. A very nice citrus note to the flavor too, like an effortless squeeze of orange or tangerine into my cup… again… not strong or obvious – just a little note that sings on the palate.

I like this Oolong a lot.

Edited to add: I was so caught up with how delightful this tea was that I forgot to thank TeaEqualsBliss for sending it to me! Thank you my SororiTEA Sister!

Cofftea

My blood pressure went down 15 points just reading the name of this tea=D

TeaEqualsBliss

Glad you like this one!!!

Comments

Cofftea

My blood pressure went down 15 points just reading the name of this tea=D

TeaEqualsBliss

Glad you like this one!!!

I am obsessed with tea!