drank French Breakfast by Octavia Tea

A not so random selection of my Octavia samples… I wanted a black tea since it’s still my “morning” – yeah, yeah, I know it’s 1:42 pm, but, it’s still MY morning. :)

This is very nice. A very pleasant change up from the typical breakfast blend. I like the creamy vanilla and caramel notes… especially the caramel which is quite lovely… and is making me wonder how a pinch of salt might be in this cup. (I have a particular weakness for salted caramels).

Lovely and sweet… the black tea is very smooth and has very little astringency… it is just a very smooth, luxurious experience with this tea… kind of like you would want for breakfast in Paris.