drank Earl Grey by Bigelow

This is a decent enough Earl Grey Blend – not my favorite, but certainly not the worst I’ve tasted either. It has a pleasant bergamot aroma – the dry leaf is a little strong which worried me at first, but the brewing evens it out a bit.

The bergamot flavor is crisp and juicy, not as floral as some bergamot flavorings I’ve encountered, not perfume-y or soapy. Nice and this one is one that I could see adding milk to – it has a smooth enough flavor to it that it would work well.

Definitely good for a bagged tea – one of the better bagged varieties I’ve tried, and one I wouldn’t mind enjoying now and again… I like to have a good black bagged tea on hand for those mornings when I NEED tea but I don’t have time to fiddle with all the accessories.

Bigelow Tea

Thanks for your review of our Earl Grey. I see in your bio you are intrigued with unique flavor combinations…we have many like our Organic Green Tea with Pomegranate and Acai to name one. Just wanted to share with a tea friend.

Thanks, Valorie for Bigelow Tea

Comments

Bigelow Tea

Thanks, Valorie for Bigelow Tea

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA