I am enjoying this hot with my dessert right now, and it’s fantastic. Sweet and yummy… and this even has a bubbly sort of taste very similar to that I’d experience if I were drinking champagne.

So good. And glad I have more of this so that I can write more about it later… because right now I’m enjoying it too much to write.

Boiling 8 min or more
TeaEqualsBliss

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!

52teas

Our local customers drink gallons of this blend as Sprite Spritzers: About half a cup of hot tea with a 1/4 cup of sugar dissolved into it then iced and topped off with a 12oz can of Sprite.

LiberTEAS

Wow… that’s a lot of sugar though when you consider the sugar in the sprite too… I wonder if it would be tasty without all that added sugar? May have to try.

52teas

I would sweeten the tea a little bit, but maybe you don’t need that much. The Sprite Spritzer is a 1/4c, the Coke Spritzer takes a 1/3c, just because the Coke is such a strong flavor. You might be able to get away with less with the Sprite. It is DELICIOUS though.

52teas

Of course, with ours, by the time you ice the tea (it comes out of our machine unbelievably HOT) and add the Sprite, you wind up with a 24oz. beverage, so, maybe the sugar isn’t quite so bad taking that into consideration.

But I can’t deny it. Our kids are sugar-freaks. We go through about 15lbs of sugar every week. And we’re only open 17 hours a week!

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!