I am going to be reviewing this one more in depth tomorrow… today, I just got home from a very long shopping and lunch excursion with my husband – we had a wonderful time, but, I had NO caffeine today until now and so I have a headache like you wouldn’t believe.

I need caffeine.

This is a really delightful tea. Chewy, sweet, delicious. I look forward to exploring it further.

Lori

Looking forward to the review. The company description sounds promising- strength of assam w/o the bite…

LiberTEAS

Now that I’ve finished the cup and my headache is subsiding, I can say that it’s incredibly smooth. Much smoother than an Assam. Very nice. Reminds me a bit of Dawn, except that where Dawn has that chocolate-y note, I think that this one has more of a deep fruity note… like raisins. I really like it.

Jillian

Cool, Bolivia isn’t a place you think of when you hear about good-quality teas!

LiberTEAS

No, I think of fine quality chocolates and watches but not tea. But this one is very good.

Tea-Guy

This would be wonderful to try!

TeaEqualsBliss

Oooooooooooooo

Comments

Lori

Jillian

Cool, Bolivia isn’t a place you think of when you hear about good-quality teas!

Tea-Guy

This would be wonderful to try!

TeaEqualsBliss