Random selection from my vast assortment of teas from Zoomdweebies.

I like this one a lot more than I thought I would. I’m not crazy, particularly, about cranberries. I like them alright… and they’re a must around thanksgiving, and I even keep a large stash of dried cranberries on hand at all times because I prefer them to raisins in my hot cereal. So, I guess I like them more than I originally stated. But, what I’m driving at is that I probably wouldn’t CHOOSE this tea from Zoomdweebies vast array (or former vast array?) of teas – I probably wouldn’t choose it over some of the other intriguing flavors.

But, I’m glad that I have tried it because it’s really rather tasty. The cranberry and orange flavors are pleasant, not too tart and with a nice sweetness that sort of glides over the palate in the finish. Nice. Very nice.

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA