Random selection from my vast assortment of teas from Zoomdweebies.

I like this one a lot more than I thought I would. I’m not crazy, particularly, about cranberries. I like them alright… and they’re a must around thanksgiving, and I even keep a large stash of dried cranberries on hand at all times because I prefer them to raisins in my hot cereal. So, I guess I like them more than I originally stated. But, what I’m driving at is that I probably wouldn’t CHOOSE this tea from Zoomdweebies vast array (or former vast array?) of teas – I probably wouldn’t choose it over some of the other intriguing flavors.

But, I’m glad that I have tried it because it’s really rather tasty. The cranberry and orange flavors are pleasant, not too tart and with a nice sweetness that sort of glides over the palate in the finish. Nice. Very nice.