drank Apple Matcha by 52teas

I needed a little bit of an energy boost, since I’m about to grill some steaks, so I thought, Matcha!

I didn’t necessarily have apple Matcha in mind… just took the top pouch on the stack that I have over on my tea cart and it was the apple.

I am really liking this a lot today. I added a sprinkling of cinnamon to it after whisking it, and then whisked it again real quick… and it is AMAZING with the cinnamon. It tastes like I made my Matcha with apple cider.

YUM!

Cofftea

Cinnamon sugar w/ milk or coffee creamer? Could be yummy.

LiberTEAS

I didn’t add milk, and I don’t even keep coffee creamer in the house (that’s for coffee). But it’s quite good with just cinnamon! Might try it next time with some nutmeg.

Cofftea

I actually add coffee creamer often to chais, chocolate, and caramel teas. It’s a great substitute for milk and allows you to add another layer of flavor, if you wish, that milk can’t give you. Even if I didn’t drink coffee and inspite of my love of Smart Balance milk, I’d keep creamer in the house.

Comments

Cofftea

Cinnamon sugar w/ milk or coffee creamer? Could be yummy.

LiberTEAS