drank Rooibos Peach by Drink T

Wow… OK… I was sitting at the computer when the timer went off to let me know that this tea was finished infusing. When I walked into the kitchen – PEACH scent filled the air! It smelled so good. YUM.

The combination if the woodsy rooibos and the peach flavor creates an interesting taste – the flavor of the rooibos actually seems to cut through some of the sweetness of the peach which is something I really didn’t expect. Sometimes when I encounter a peach flavored tea the sweetness of the peach is quite intense – not that its a bad thing, because I love peaches – but I like how this tastes more like the fresh fruit rather than a processed, syrupy peach pie filling.

This is a very delicious and surprising rooibos! NICE!

Boiling 8 min or more