drank Chai by Tea Spree

This is a fairly mild Chai, the black tea base is pleasantly smooth but not particularly strong. Not very astringent. The spices are not particularly strong either (which is why I say it’s a fairly mild chai) but I can taste the cardamom in particular, as well as notes from the ginger and cinnamon. In the aftertaste I can taste the black pepper, which I like.

This is a good chai but not a great chai… but I still enjoyed it and am glad I had the opportunity to try it.

I am obsessed with tea!