drank Jardin Bleu by Dammann Freres

Thank you Doulton for allowing me to sample this tea!

This is smooth, rich, fruity, sweet-tart and delicious. It isn’t my favorite Dammann Freres tea that I’ve tried, and that is actually kind of weird for me to declare, because, it seems that with every Dammann Freres tea that I do try, I have a “new” favorite.

That doesn’t mean I dislike this, I am enjoying it very much. YUM!

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA