Another tea that I ordered some time ago, but, haven’t gotten around to trying it until just now (I have a LOT of teas like that… more than I care to mention).

OK… first off, this tea SMELLS incredible. The combination of papaya and black currant and green tea creates an amazingly delicious aroma.

I am tasting this right now as a hot tea, but, I am thinking that it’s going to be amazing iced, so I will probably be making more of this today to put in the fridge for tomorrow. YUMMY.

This really is good. The black currant flavor is prominent, and the papaya sweetens the sometimes tart note that accompanies the black currant… The green tea is sweet and buttery. I really like this… a whole lot more than I thought I would.

That one does sound like it’d be amazing iced.

That one does sound like it’d be amazing iced.

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA