Another tea that I ordered some time ago, but, haven’t gotten around to trying it until just now (I have a LOT of teas like that… more than I care to mention).

OK… first off, this tea SMELLS incredible. The combination of papaya and black currant and green tea creates an amazingly delicious aroma.

I am tasting this right now as a hot tea, but, I am thinking that it’s going to be amazing iced, so I will probably be making more of this today to put in the fridge for tomorrow. YUMMY.

This really is good. The black currant flavor is prominent, and the papaya sweetens the sometimes tart note that accompanies the black currant… The green tea is sweet and buttery. I really like this… a whole lot more than I thought I would.

Lisbet

That one does sound like it’d be amazing iced.