drank Florence by Harney & Sons

Delicious. I am going to increase the rating on this one a little…

I love the hazelnut flavor in this tea. It really adds something to the chocolate. Nice.

Serendipitea

MmHm Indeed! I’m not even a fan of hazelnuts, but mixed with chocolate & tea it’s a winning combo ..

This was my favourite out of a bunch of H&S sample sachets, and I hope like mad my order of more arrives tomorrow as I really need another fix :D

LiberTEAS

I prefer my chocolate blend, but since I’m not actively blending anymore, I must admit that this one is pretty good.

TeaEqualsBliss

I miss my stash of Florence! It’s YUMMY!

Comments

Serendipitea

LiberTEAS

TeaEqualsBliss

I miss my stash of Florence! It’s YUMMY!

I am obsessed with tea!