drank Beatles' Blend by Mighty Leaf Tea

I’ve had this a few times, but after checking, I see that I’ve never logged my tasting notes!

This is a very strong blend – very bold and invigorating. I like the blend – it is like Earl Grey but it isn’t as Earl Grey as a typical Earl Grey. That is to say that rather than the bergamot being the bold flavor in the cup, here the boldness comes from the tea, and the bergamot becomes an accompaniment rather than a feature player.

Lots of flavor, very brisk. I like it.

I am obsessed with tea!