drank Kitchen Sink Green Tea by 52teas

I brewed some of this up last night to enjoy as an iced tea today – and it’s fantastic iced! The flavors become sort of intermingled to become one big super-fruit so rather than being able to pick out individual flavors here, I can just tell you that I taste a fruity-fruit essence that is juicy and sweet and delicious.

And yes! When iced, I can still taste the green tea. This does NOT taste like Kool Aid. This tastes like a super-delicious-super-fruity green tea!

I am obsessed with tea!