drank Celebrate by Urban Tea

This tea reminds me of a combination of Market Spice tea and a fruit tisane. It is very flavorful with a bold, spicy cinnamon flavor. Orange is the most prominent fruit, but I can also taste the peach, papaya and apple, and even a hint of the cranberry. Overall, the fruit medley is sweet, juicy and delicious, and the spices give it a really nice accent.

These flavors are quite strong, though, and do overpower the black tea a bit. I can still taste the black tea, but it is not the prominent flavor of the cup. Also not prominent is the almond. However, despite these flavor misses, I must say that this is a very delicious and creative cup of tea, and I am enjoying it.

Cofftea

I wish I had this today!:)