This is my “wake up” tea this morning. I have a blueberry danish in my teacup!

This is really good. (I say that a lot… I know)

The blueberry flavor dominates, but there is a smooth creamy cream cheese flavor, complete with a tangy note. It is very smooth and creamy and delicious. I brewed this one for 4 minutes, and I did detect a note of bitterness at the beginning of the cup… now that it has cooled enough to drink, the bitterness is not as obvious but it’s still there… so next time I will only steep for 3 minutes.

But even the little bit of bitterness doesn’t detract from the yummy-nummy-ness of this tea… it’s really scrumptious.

TeaEqualsBliss

Another one I would LOVE to try!

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

Another one I would LOVE to try!

I am obsessed with tea!