drank Almond Rooibos by TeaSpree

I thought I had tried this before today, but, I guess I hadn’t. Either that or I neglected to log it.

This smells very good, I love the nutty almond aroma of the dry leaf. The woodsy fragrance from the rooibos seems to enhance the scent… the brewed liquor smells a bit more of rooibos than it does of almonds.

This is a very decent cup of rooibos. Rooibos isn’t my favorite. I’m not a big fan of the odd sort of sweetness it offers but here, the almond flavor counteracts that a little bit and creates a very drinkable tisane. I can taste the woodsy note of the rooibos and I can taste the nutty flavor of the almond and these work well together. It would be even better if there were chocolate in this blend……

Boiling 8 min or more