drank Fruit Blend by Saharas Supplies

Yeah… ummm… this one… not so much.

As a hot tea, this has too much hibiscus in it and it is really too tart for me. I then tried it iced. As it cools it’s a little bit better… but not a lot better.

I can taste the hibiscus – it’s tart. I can taste the fruit flavors of orange and lemon, they are sweet but a lot of that is masked by the tart of the hibiscus (the hibiscus also makes this kind of syrupy). I can also taste an underlying note of peppermint, and that is – in my opinion – the best part about this particular blend is the mint and the way it kind of peeks its way through the other flavors. Unfortunately, this is too funky for my taste buds… it’s just not for me.